View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Tamiya Rep

janderson will become famous soon enoughjanderson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal View Post
recently someone posted a question and a personal opinion about an item, and not only did he get what I consider a bit of a nasty reply from a (company rep), others seemed to gang up on him.
I'm sorry if you felt my reply to him was nasty. I have re-read my first answer to him and it was on point and precise. I wanted to leave it at that, I did not want to get into a heated debate on facts that are obviously there. The gentlemen refused to see the facts.

My goal on this forum, is for the love of the hobby as I am a builder as well. I want to make sure our customers have the correct facts and not someone's opinion on the facts.

Someone's opinion if a product is good or bad is fine and I can respect that. But when you are making false claims about something like false advertising, I as a representative and enthusiast can not let someone taint another persons possible enjoyment.

I started out thinking he was just unclear on some items, but after I made it very clear he continued on as though he did not care what I said and had an agenda.

Again, I apologize if you felt my reply was "nasty" that was not my intention. If you take the time to re-read my first reply to him you will see that.

I have the utmost respect for everyone here and enjoy all of your beautiful work. I am just like the rest of you a builder and enjoy the hobby, no other reason to work here.

Peace out,

Joe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.