View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azonic View Post
Thats neat, must be fun to load it and see it screen the gravel!
Thanks ..Kindof cool to see it all come to life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Well you have done a nice job but all I see are stones and rocks were is the GOLD? Ed
Thanks Ed ..I may have to make a few sluice boxes to tag off the sides and i think my bro still has few buckets of concentrate ..be kindof cool to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
There is alot of moving parts there Lou

WATCH YOU DON'T LOSE ANY FINGERS....

greg
One weekend greg and we all still have our digits lol ..Came close a few times ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Great to see you back in the saddle again Lou, cranking out innovative working machines.

Perhaps reverse the sprockets on the two conveyers for greater speed & capacity... gotta get that tonnage per hour up.
Joe things seemed to be sorting at a consistant speed and after a bit of power supply trouble shooting the machine ran the pretty much nostop full 4 hours on the sunday..I still have some mods and tweeking with the front conveyor ..Rocks would occasionlly jam between the drum and front conveyor on a few of the screws i had on the inside of the drum holding the flange on the outside ..i wil file those off ...there was also material falling off the sides of the front of the conveyor as it entered the trommel ..Some of this would get in between the belt so im going to have to seal that part up and carry on with the shute so everthing falls of the end ..If you see in the vid there is some rolling around the front roller on occasion ..and tighten up the belt just minor stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Lou, she's looking real good. We'll put it to good use next weekend.
Im a little concerned that we may need a full time Mechanic to keep the thing running lol..Hint Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Looks great Lou, I can't wait to see it in action! In person that is lol!
Thanks Reg

Heres a vid of it running with the 980 feeding ..That machine moves alot of material and we had the bruder mack filled in about 5 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLNK...yERHzA&index=1