Thread: Servonaut
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Servonaut

Hello fellas, after building a few trucks now and mixing and matching electronics to make do with what I had, and after building a few machines and rigs with servonaut electronics I started to notice that the Wedico and MFU unites are just not gonna cut it. SO, I called a place here in the US to keep business where it should be, I got the Ok that since my order is large and that he always keeps the same amount of items in stock it should be in fast and no need to prepay cause if I dont take them other customers will and I will get it in 3-4 weeks max. I said I need a fairly large number of items. Not to worry he said. So I'm not in a hurry, it's December so I'm busy with work anyways. 4 weeks go by, where is my order?? "The tracking # says it should be here soon, 2-3 days max", Ok ! Another 2 weeks went by, where is the order? "Oh they haven't got all the items in stock so they held it to save on shipping...", now if you read the first part at this point you should be saying ( WTF ??? ) . Ok sooo, they promised it will be expedited and will only take 3 weeks . OK. Another 4 weeks went by. Where is my order?? "Oh , they held it back cause they said I still owe them money...". Yeah so right now I am not a happy camper. I told the fella you know you're gonna miss out on this, and probably on other things as I will never order from you again. All I needed was the truth. If he would've told me from the get go that he is in a pickle with servonaut I would've gone with plan B and everything would've been kosher . So plan B it is, called my contact in Germany, 2.5 weeks later, here it is. I will never have to order another servonaut item again or at least for a very time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 07-01-2013 at 08:43 PM.