Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Hey Mike, good to see some more progress on the "Shack". As to answer a couple of your questions, the servo can be limited on throw by where you set your endpoints on the radio. The shorter arm on the servo too will only allow it to go so far as well.

As for the all thread you may try McMaster as I believe they have metric all thread in those sizes.

Looking good and can't wait to see more.

Tyler
Thanks Tyler. I'm going to need a servo with a little bit longer shaft on it as well. I assume they have those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Love this build Mike it is by far the best most detailed build of a semi I have ever seen.. Nice work man keep it up.
Thanks Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Glad to see the Shak is Back Mike. Great idea with the dual function on the fifth wheel. The way I built my wife's truck I realize there is no way to run it manually
Thanks for posting and hope to see more

Mario.
I did it mostly for looks Mario, but I figured if I took the time to make a working steering box then I could also make the release handle move as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Hey Mike, there are programable servo's available. http://www.robotmarketplace.com/products/0-SPMDSP.html This is one of many.
Hope some of our friend's will chime in!

Lookin Good!

Cheer's, Neil.
Thanks Neil... That stuff is still all Greek to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive