Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Now for the upholstery..

Diamond tuck all the way.

Boy those ugly screw heads.... What can I do about them.

Well even though sun visors don't do a dang thing for the lowrider driver.. They hide screws good.

And of course it would not be like me not to make them functional.

Well then I moved on to the rear cab corners.

Then finally the door panels.

Know my plan right now, this might change when the amount of work and the stupidity of doing it hits me, is to take a 1mm rivet and put them in each corner of each diamond, like buttons. The diamond tuck will be white and the buttons will be purple.

I still have not made up my mind on what will be what color on everything else, although I can say that what ever I paint one color or the other it will be the white or the purple...

The design on the doors will be purple. As for the rest. I think the seats will be white in the center with the purple on the sides. The dash I am thinking of leaving the bulk of it white with the dash face purple and then the brass part of the column also purple. The brake pulls and shift knobs will be purple.

Well I am almost done with the building part of the cab interior, all I have left is the CB.

I am also thinking of changing from the black marble floor to a white marble floor... What ya think of that?

~Mike~