View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:03 PM

JAKEBRAKE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 19th Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show

Sounds good Randy, we are going to have some fun with the show!

I have some more details of the layout planned out.

Gravel Pit;
This will be layed out with a borrow pit that will have an excavator loading off road trucks that will dump near the processing plant. There will be atleast one loader at the processing plant that will take care of the plant and load trucks. The gravel pit will have dirt, sand and small gravel for the jobs that will be done. I would like to have a couple people run the gravel pit, keeping the processing plant running and loading the trucks.

Jobs;

An Overpass under construction. The overpass will look like concrete that was poured and we will fill the ramp in and dump dirt for the outside slopes of the overpass.

Installing a water main along side the road. There will be an excavator and loader at this job with half of the road blocked off for the construction lane. The excavator will load trucks as it's digging the trench. We will lay the water main and then have the trucks haul in sand and gravel to backfill the trench.

The construction site. Here we will have a partial constructed building and job site trailer here. We will have what looks like freshly poured curbs in the parking lot that will need to be backfilled for the green belts. We can install a birm next to the road and haul gravel in for the base of the parking lot. I would like to have a dozer that can grade the parking lot and overpass.

Last edited by JAKEBRAKE; 04-22-2014 at 10:07 PM.