View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 12:22 PM

Tanque is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone here remember "IMC the Company"

I actually, perhaps naively believe that the original founders of IMC had honest intentions to deliver what they promised. Can't substantiate rumors I'd heard along the way but I remember it said that the founder(s) had been retired technical/engineering types for whom this project was an extension of their personal passions. As time went by one or more of the original founders passed and subsequent participants didn't have the same commitment to the end product or overall project.

At one point perhaps halfway through the project I'd received an extensive prospectus and marketing package in an attempt to entice me into becoming a financial backer. Not sure if all deposit holders did receive this same pitch but then as now I have limits to what I'd commit. You know what seems practical and what doesn't and the lack of progress however slow just didn't show well.

I remember also towards the very end there was a new principal involved with the company, a woman who's name I recall quite clearly and while she talked a good line made me leery...at the point I'd requested from her my refund she was the one who made it happen. Shortly after she stopped accepting phone calls. The was the last I ever heard from them. Somewhere I still have most all my correspondence. One my post count here reaches the proper threshold I might post some of my remaining material as historical curiosities.

Jerry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.