View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 03:32 PM

AbelVincze is on a distinguished road
Default New guy from Hungary

Hi All!

First of all, i'm happy to found your forum, it's really unique, full with friendly conversations, and useful informations.

My name is Abel Vincze, i'm the father of two little kids, i'm working at home. I always was fascinated by RC models which moves on the ground. I have an Ofna 1:8 nitro buggy with some custom modification, an Axial Crawler fully rebuild with metal parts (except axles), and a HPI TrueTen mini cooper. All of my cars have self painted bodies (2-3/ car )

Why i'm here? I'm dreaming of having a construction machine for a long time, like The Fumotec Komatsu WA500, or Wedico Cat966 wheel loaders. I browsed your forum, and found some peoples here who builds amazing machines, sometime with unbelivable quality of production, and now i'm thinking about of making one myselft. I have some welding experience, can work with metal, and i like building. I don't know how long this will take, maybe i will first buy a working model, just to get experienced with hydraulics, and the whole electrical system.

In short, i would like to meet you, exchange building experiences, photos (once there will be any), and not lastly, i hope i will find good resources here.

PS: sorry for my english!

Last edited by AbelVincze; 09-27-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: mistypes...