View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 04:49 AM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Metso Lokotrack LT120, Jaw Crusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9W Monighan View Post
Nice work as usual. I see you fixed the jaw teeth like we discussed last time. Hope this works out well.
I like seeing crushing equipment being built. I haven't had enough time to get more done on my stationary crusher.
Thanks!

Yeah, I had them made the right way this time.

I hope to finish this one and keep it, I will finish the crusher unit this winter and pick up next autum to continue with the frame, conveyor and feeder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Good to see you back it Kalle

Congrats on the house purchase & great job on the garage makeover, nice & bright in there now. Did you use LEDs for lighting?

Per your tig welds, they look better than mine, I still use my mig more than the tig. As Reg use to say, "gob it on & grind off the excess" ...though I think he does a lot less grinding off nowadays
Thanks Joe,

Yeah, its a pleasure to work in there now!

No its regular armatures I have, I got these armatures for free from a friend. But I did went with another bulb (right word?) in them, these have a more white light then the regular used bulbs and are perfect for me.

Yeah you can always grind the welds but I think TIG welds are good enough looking even if they are quite bad, at least compared the bad MIG welds!

I really love my TIG welder, its so clean and you can do small welds, I just need to practice more to get more experience and less shaky hands!