View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 06:48 PM

dremu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1:10ish scratch forklift

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry56 View Post
Not to get you off track but you don't run across many Maine Coon owners... Yes they are a different kind of cat if there is a stack of anything they will end up on top with an agility that can be dumbfounding ...at one point we had 6 but with the passing of time we are down to 1.

Back on track, can't the wheel on the right be cleaned up...
Wrt the wheel, yeah. I think I used it for testing. Honestly, once you do get the settings dialled in and the planets align, it's just SOO much easier to press the "print another copy" button, it's not worth it. Takes time to print, but I'm not doing anything in that time and the plastic is cheap. I'd have to do the math, but that wheel has gotta be less than a buck, hardly worth my time to mess with.

Wrt the girls, I hear you. I've had Coons for years along with an assortment of others (the aforementioned Rag, a rescued Abyssinian, and just plain cat cats) ... but the Coons are just special somehow. Might be the size, along with the sensation that comes when you can feel eyes on the back of your head. From the top of the fridge. I swear they smile when they do it too.