Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Yeah that type of doll should never look like any man as far as I'm concerned...

My aunt and uncle are landscapers. I've worked for them a couple of times on big turf jobs where they need people with a strong back and very little brains. I don't mind laying turf because if you bust a$$ you can see it come together fast. Weeding flower beds, not so much!lol I'll stick to the first two on your list... Oh, and cutting firewood! I like that as well

No prob! You're my inspiration with lots of this stuff. I don't have any plans for any on highway type things like the loading dock you have but I hope to create a good network of gravel roads. The tough part is having enough dirt to build hills and contours when you start out with flat ground. Another problem is making it all large enough to run my 850 Kenworth on it. That truck is a beast and requires a ton of space.

My wife ran the Mack truck yesterday afternoon for a bit and I ran the Hayes. It was cool to have her help out and to see two trucks sharing the road! The weather is supposed to get nasty here for the weekend so hopefully what I have made so far will get packed down by the rain and not wash out!

Last edited by RCP57; 04-10-2015 at 10:16 AM.