View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 08:51 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Something new to rc

Just makes you want to reach out & punch a tree hugger, eh Mario?! ...lying azz morons with their fossil fuel global warming bullshyt -> it's as big of a joke as the Y2K scandal 15yrs ago.

No, cold snowy weather won't hurt any week old seeded crop at this point, some of what was planted last week has probably germinated, but it's not above ground yet. I seed pulses 1st, then do my weed burn off 7-10days later. Chemical options for spraying in-crop pulses are so limited & timing crop growth extremely crucial that this has been the best option for maximum weed control measures that by the time it's necessary to do in-crop spray control the next flush of weeds is very small & easy to wipe out... then hopefully with the right timing of sunshine & moisture the crop advances quick enough to canopy the ground & block the sunshine for the 3rd flush in later June... that's the plan anyway. My only worry atm is how long will this cold dreary weather carry on vs how quickly the seed germinates & tries to poke through the surface... Wednesday I'll be walking the muddy fields & digging by hand in the seed rows to see how much the seeds have grown & make a new plan when to spray... cold weather should slow down activity enough so hopefully the fields dry out enough that I don't have to rut the shyt out of it with the sprayer...

Right now it's snowing pretty heavy...

RT9, something's wrong with photobucket... some of pic appear - some don't. Rebooting computer didn't help either... maybe tomorrow they'll work.

Joe