View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:04 PM

trucker1970 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: O&K Damitz RH6.6 Big OilPump 750ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tp_hofmann View Post
As for #2: personally imwould try to find the root cause, otherwise you cant enjoy your excavator. I had bursted tubes in the past and its not a big deal to replace it. As for the tracks: did you check the servo movements? It could be very easily that they are limited in their movement, which would result in less pil arriving at your track motors.

Overall: the hydraulic tracks will never be like a "race car", however with your point they should be able to move your machine. Feel free to pm me separately.

Rgds,
Thomas

Yes I am sure the servo is opening fully they have little "tabs" on top and it makes it very easy to see the movement and I adjusted the % on my radio so all servos were opening 100%. Also... a burst line inside the slewing area would make perfect sense for what is happening. The rate of hydraulic oil loss is extreme when I open a valve. The tracks were stuck and I kept working the controls when it occurred and I was outside in dark soil so I didn't notice the oil right away until my other movements stopped and I killed the pump immediately when that happened knowing I was losing oil. If this is going to happen again if I fix them and I can only use them in a dirt free area and have to worry about them binding and bursting a line if I use them then they aren't worth fixing. I'm just a little mad right now of course I want them working properly. I just don't feel like I did anything wrong for anything to break. I mean if I can't use the tracks in dirt what's the point. Thanks Thomas. I'll figure something out and PM if I need help/advice.

Regards,

Frank