View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 02:53 AM
Green Horn

mpe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MPE – 24M Motor Grader Build

Little update... I have been working on a few different designs for the hydraulics. The plan is to keep everything small and compacted. More on that as I develop the system.

Also I am in the process of redesigning the drive system to make it a little more practical with components that are on the market. This will help to keep the cost down by not having so many custom parts on the drive system. Most of these part will be out of view anyway so I will not take anything away from the design intent and look of the model.

There will also be an update with more machined parts added to the model. I should have the parts in a few weeks or so. Yes it has been a while since I have posted... just too many projects going on the past 8 months. Think I should retire so I can just work on my RC rigs.

Od Jhon deer...
I had the tires made through a friend that worked at a Hi tech company that had a mold machine in their shop. I had to design the mold and pay for the material and his time and the process took a little bit of time because we had to use the machine in the off hours.

Markus...
thanks for the praise. There is a lot of time, $$$, and work invested in this model.

Espeefan...
There are more parts on the way!