Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
One of the nicest setups I've seen hours of fun guaranteed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
Looks like a great start to a long project. Just wish you were closer!!
Yeah there is plenty of of room for more equipment and operators. It's too bad no one lives nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
I think I will mail you some rail . Mike
You're persistent I'll give you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Oops, looks like I've created a west coast monster...... Does this sound familiar? ...." Oh my friend, you have it bad....time to seek help. "

Site looks great Reg. I'd say use some of that backyard pond liner material and you'll always have a spot to fill the water truck from.

And you'll get no more flame from me. I have a new explanation for times like these. " it's a means to an end " or. " I want to play in my park with RC's , not build it with them! ".
Haha, yes I do have it bad! I need to sort out the pond this weekend as it's supposed to start raining again Monday. Once it has water in it things will be more difficult to "adjust". I agree with your quotes. I get as much enjoyment out of running the fullsize equipment so using it to build a play area for the RC's is a win win. Once the area is roughed in I like to drive around hauling loads of gravel here and there doing touch ups and other small work. Digging the pond with RC's would have never happened anyway as my mini would hardly dig the ground using the cleanup bucket. It is packed hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Awww we got to give him a hard time Mario, reg is built the best in the west, so it's only his fault we have to pick it apart!!! It's his own fault!! Lol!! Reg ,, you know it's only cuz we all wish we were there. !! Or had that bueatiful landscape to manipulate into RC heaven!!!

So , now I recal you have a rather large pond on the property!?!?? Some logging from that skidded to the log transport to a dock to a ship to a cross pond location to a mill to make lumber for more bridges,,,,, I guess I could go on and on lol!!! This is the addiction of what we all belong to!!!

Hey reg, go big or go home right?!?! Lol!! Looks good brother!! And Mario, you got the east coast knocking on his door!!

Ya both have me trying to plan the ultimate road trip!!! Keep it up.
Haha, I'm ok taking heat from you two. I know when I dish it back you guys can take it! Yes we have a bigger pond in our yard. Originally, this is where I started my play area but it was too much of a pain to move everything down there from the shop. By the time I moved a few toys I would run out of ambition for it. Lou was trying to convince me to haul logs from the new play area down hill to the big pond a few days ago. It would be sweet as there is enough room down there to dump into the water, sort and boom the logs, then tow them around. We'll see....

It would be great to have some company here so I hope you can make the trip someday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
looks like reg is ready for every one to bring the tents,campers and anything to sleep in for the weekend end and we all come for some goodtimes
Yeah I've been trying to get Lou and Jason out here for weeks but when they're free I'm busy and vice versa. Hopefully one day we can have an organized event here.

Oh, I almost forgot. I hauled the first couple of loads on the new section of road yesterday. I think last evening was the nicest it's been all year. Warm but not too hot and not too many bugs. It was beautiful! Too bad no one was here to enjoy it with me... I had to hog it all to myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR5xXPCA3fQ