View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 06:32 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Something new to rc

An early melt starting late March, a slow melt too allowing most of it to soak in rather than run to all the low spots... I did my granular chemical with my heavy harrow April 16 - 19th... the entire time while doing that I couldn't any green vegetation (weeds)... my neighbors to the east starting seeding, what they were spraying for burn off prior was likely nothing but a waste of chemical. I started cruising the fields on my quad Easter Sunday looking for weeds, nothing... Tuesday afternoon started to see some weeds poke through the cover... forecasted to be a wet weekend, start seeding the following week, maybe May 1st.

WRONG! We got bombed on Sunday!!! The snow started some time during the night & didn't let up till 7:30pm.... unbelievable amount of snow! My trk about 4pm

When it did quit at 7:30pm, I use the Apache sprayer to get out of my yard with its 7foot tall tires to get to my dads yard to bring my Ford FWA loader back to pull out my trk & clear the snow away.

Pics I took the next day

Joe