View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Speed- check,, like I said when I first ran it I was like darn way too slow but realized hauling dirt on dirt road, speed should be perfect for me.

The lights are in pairs, front, top, and back. I can turn on/off any of them as long as those pairs. Example, front 4 lights on one circuit, left two are series wired then parallel with right to a switch board that can be turned on/off manually for each circuit (6 all together) with that being controlled by radio switch. So whatever switches I have on I can control by radio. And fan on one also.

Model match,, keep forgetting to try that. I'm not sure about the sabertooth and radio rx I have. I may have to program fail safes to keep it from drifting.

And the steering, the tires will contact leaf springs. The axle will turn more than twice that. I may look into what others have done. They are stock tamiya springs with rcbirm axles. I am using super wide tires in front. Will play around with that in mind.