View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: RC4WD and emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
Hello all, How come my post have got deleted on this subject. I was just trying to tell you all about this RC4WD place. I live right near the the joint, all I was saying is the guy is small time do not patronize the place, if he does not reply check out the links on some of the swedish trucking sites I will have something to share soon, when I take delivery of it. Cornbread
Read the title because this thread is about customer service not how big they are. Yes they were slow to reply but I will still buy from them since they are making it right. I don’t care if they are selling out of the back of a box truck as long as I get the parts I want. Why would we not buy from them because they are small, every business starts out small that’s how it works. RC4WD has provided us parts that no else would and a lot of the scale crawler parts work for us as well, so am I going to not buy from them and not build the stuff I want because they are small yes that would be a smart decision.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11