View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:14 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Some of my collection

Nice stable Rick. I to have been a train buff. A few years ago back in Sioux Falls, SD I got into trains and in three years between my 14 x 16 layout and all my rolling stock, I somehow spent $18,000. I was a member of the train club in Sioux Falls and did more than my fair share of work on that layout as well. And I taught myself how to do it all. From laying track to weathering to airbrushing. I wanted to do something and I just went and bought what I needed and figured out how to do it.

Here are my 1:87 Trucks that I detailed.

1:87th Trucks

and here are some of my rolling stock and engines. These are just the ones I detailed.

Engines and Rolling Stock

As you can see I have this thing about detail....

-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive