View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Nathan,

You never seize to make me feel absolutely stupid in some of my designs.

Once again, you have raised the bar.
Thank you Rick. I appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
What a very clean and perfect job you do on your parts I am very impressed nice work Nate..
Thanks Paul. Machining up these custom parts is learning process. A couple years ago, I wouldn't have thought I could do it. It's a mind over matter thing. I have still have a lot more parts to make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Nathan that truck is so pretty it's gonna be a shame to paint it!!

Brian
Hi Brian, thanks. Believe it or not, painting is my weak point! It will be a chore to paint this rig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Great truck Nathan I guess I never paid much atention to wedico's but there have been some realy nice ones show up here on the board. Keep up the good work.

Travis
Thanks Travis. Wedico trucks are nice, but kind of expensive, and unfortunately, not without their flaws. For what a guy has to pay to build one, they should assemble themselves and be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Nathan is your new signature a sign of things to come? Don't take this wrong but I already miss the tractors.
Craig, maybe a sign of things to come. I do want a dump trailer very badly, but I'll always have something for haulin' red tractors around. Less the flames paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin n profilin View Post
Just mind blowing Nate....A true masterpeice at its best....Great job....
Thanks John, for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_duty View Post
Great job.I am enjoying every step.You are the man.

Ed
I appreciate that Ed! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
WOW.. Great job Nathan.. The one problem I have with seeing artisans like you at work is it makes me feel like my stuff is crap!!!

Fortunately I thrive on that stuff... There is no such word as "Good Enough" in my book..

Again great job. Keep going.. it makes my build better...

-Mike
Hi Mike. I used to feel like that too. The great thing about sharing a project for all to see is that we can all learn something new. I'm a bit of a perfectionist too, so I know what you mean about 'good enough' and 'perfect' I always pull a lot of inspiration from all the great builds I see. It's what pushes me to get this truck done.