View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 11:53 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Something new to rc

Isn't this lovely weather for October?

Another brutal harvest of bad weather... crop took forever to mature. Hammer down on durum wheat Sept14th for eight days, then get a two day slow soaker rain that takes four more to dry out, cut 5 days & then get bombed 8pm Saturday night with a half inch down pour with quarter size hail... HAIL IN OCTOBER FOR KRIEST SAKES!!!

At this point I'm 80% done. 45ac durum & 500ac of brown mustard that's a total disaster of a weed wreck... if the sun ever shines again & warms up... the next 10 day forecast is cold & wet!

And if that isn't stressful enough, my help has been a total retard the last couple weeks... he talked the big talk, but when it was time to put in the big hrs - he folded up like a paper doll, some days showed up late or not at all!!! I am paying him nearly double $/hr than ever made in the oil patch... it's just so frustrating... the weather, the excessive electronically flawed equipped equipment & shyt help...

Joe