View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Boom/crane truck

AAAWWWW.......Now you got me TC1. I actually have a mimi lazer in my basement. These are the parts I just got done burnin out this mornin.

Yea,you should'a seen the look on the chicks face at the power company when I told her I wanted to put a 3phase 400amp service into a residential house. To run my lazer.
Now Z/C,I'm givin you some of my secrets here, would be nice if it don't come back & bite me in the butt.
I use 3 different teeth per inch blades.

Fine you use for very thin aluminium.Medium for a little thicker,& coarse for thick alum. If you try to use coarse for thin,it'll just grab it. Fine or med on thick alum will run hot & Just make a mess. Be sure to hit blade w/bee's wax about every 15 seconds if you want perfect cuts. If the blade gets hot,it's all over.
Hey Jammer,I won't say I told you so. Works slick don't it?
Well Guys & Gales,Thanks for the nice complements!
A little more work on the trailer

I can't believe how much the truck settled from all the weight.

Yea,this babies gittin some more springs,it's draggin it's butt now,& there's still a lot more parts that weight yet to go in.
I'de have to haul cotton balls for a load
Here's a couple more pics of the two hooked together.

Yea,she'll look a lot better sittin level. Glad I didn't waste the parts makin it front wheel drive. Those back axles have a LOT of weight on them.
Thanks for lookin!
FGD