View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My scalish tractor build

Well I broke my camera here about 4 weeks ago and I have picks of my 2 other builds on the hard drive of the camera so I have no way of downloading them as I mess up the USB port on it so I am now running on a barrowed camera till my other one comes back in I am hoping next week.

So since I ran out of parts for a semi I am building for a friend till Freddy gets them to me and I ran out of Alum angle for a trailer I am building I thought I would try to salvage the night by working on the tractor so here is what I have..

So tonight I made new chassis side plates out of 1/8 inch alum sheet cut them, drilled them and sanded them and mounted them up..

Then I did a little to the hood and the seat and fender section by buzzing them down with my palm DA and I filled the missing piece in the right side of the hood and put it in K1 primer just so I could see what work I have to do later. I also made a 1/4 inch removable chrome stack too..

So that will be it for a bit I'll be working on Ace's trailer and Ed's body tomorrow again..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.