View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Green Horn

mpe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MPE – 24M Motor Grader Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by D8R View Post
Welcome back, I sat the other day looking thru this build and was worried if you had stopped the build.
Yes , I know the software problems, I make mine drawing in a Window98/SW98 computer, scared that it will stop working any time. Did buy a upgrade to SW2008 but didn´t get any code, and can´t find the original code so I guess I'm stucked to the old one.
Looks like the grader builder taking the lead here, With Ari, Stefan and youe self building 3 different brands/models in different scales to.
Looking forward to see pics coming.
Dan
Thanks Dan... Hopefully what happened to me does not happen to you. My main issue was all the CAD files came from a different CAD software other than SW. After getting nowhere with the other CAD people I decided to upgrade and my thinking was I could export the files as iges into SW... long story short... yea it work but not all that well when it came to making the 2D drawing files. I found many in correct dimensions and radius, so I spent the last year redoing everything in SW.

Maybe one day Ari, Stefan, and myself can get all three of these graders together in one place for people to enjoy...