View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 06:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Well that ain't the cure, I took some video, loaded it to computer, spent 20-30 min trying to get my password for YouTube. (I have everything between iPhone and iPad, just open and auto sign-in) who knows where or if I ever wrote down any passwords , am starting that now and going to chain it to the &$@!$? Computer!! It's been about 30 min and 6% upload. But it may be longer than 10min video. I always get carried away and forget video running. Guess I should look at some editing program .

Yes I have a little tripod for the phone. I just milled a slot in some alum and taped a hole to thread onto tripod. And data amount?? Aw come on, it's me I don't even know how old I am!! Lol!! I only have a limited volume of memory , (my memory that is ) ,,,, next time I'll look but I did see something about changing the file to something else that will allow faster upload. More things to figure out!!! And that cnc thing has about maxed out my learning abilities for the summer!!