View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadFlyer View Post
Amazing project. Took a couple of hours today to read the whole thread. Thanks for sharing. Great to see how you are doing what you do. I was curious about the battery you are using for this truck. Could you tell us what kind that is? Looking forward to seeing how this project comes out when completed.
Thanks for taking the time to look through all this. The battery is a 12v 5amh lead acid. They are designed to be used on electric trailer brake systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
You are a true artist Reg. very creative ideas with your building projects
Thanks a lot Greg. Coming from an accomplished builder like yourself(and someone I look up to) that means a great deal. If I hadn't done the search for RC logging equipment on YouTube where I found yours and Lou's videos I probably wouldn't be doing this today. On second thought maybe I don't like youHaha just kidding! Thanks for the motivation!

I managed to do a couple of small things to the trailer this afternoon but not much.

Here's a couple pictures of the other distraction I had today. I will start a build thread for it when I get further along...

I have too many projects!

Reg