View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion on Postin like a fool!

Well if it is a nice truck include why you think it is a nice truck. Do you like the make, model, color, axle configuration, or a specific detail of the truck. But to get back to the meaning of this thread it is about the person who post "Nice truck" or "Great job" 10 to 20 times in one day. Do you honestly think they completely read the all of the threads they responded to, well I will answer that for you NO.
Quote:
so if some people feel that a person shouldn't encourage a fellow builder or compliment their work, why are you here posting it and showing it? I don't get it.....
This whole thread is about members post whoring, the comments left are to boost their post count not to be a valuable part of the forum. No where did anybody say we weren't encouraging people to build so I don't know where you got that idea, but we do encourage people to use some respect when posting. There is nothing that pisses members off more than seeing a new post on an older thread they are watching waiting for an up date to go and see a post saying "Nice job" or asking what color will it be when the builder told you on the first page but the guy posting did not bother to read the first 2 pages.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11