View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 04:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Looks good Mario!! Grass is starting to turn green down here, willow trees are already pushing small leaves out!! Just don't run out of things to build do. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not the case, as s and m business is booming!!!
: it is hard to find a good work force nowdays eh?
Not to worry, plenty of things to build for years to come. The buildings look like lots sitting in the basement but once in the yard they are going to look a little lost in the big area I think.
This will definitely be a record breaking year for S&M for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Awesome Mario! Make sure you bottle up some of that snow so that there isn't a drought come August! Our grass is about 8" tall in spots but it is way too wet to mow it. We had 50 knot ESE winds yesterday that turned around in less than an hour to WSW 60 knots. It was raining so hard the gutters were overflowing on the shop and sh!t was blowing all over the yard but thankfully no trees came down near our houses. It's been like that a couple of times already this month. Not pleasant!
Ya, it actually made the news here about the storm. I wondered how bad you got it. Glad to hear all is scattered but safe
And your right, definitely going to have a fire issue this summer by the looks of it. Glad you mention that because made me realize we might not be able to light up the fire pit in August so I better come up with a plan b cooking area and borrow a friends barbecue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Woohoo! Same here starting to see the grass again
It's a great time of year and gets rid of winter blahs real quick like.