Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Well Mike it sounds like you have a plan, and the most important thing is your working again to bring money in to support your hobby

Brian
Thanks Brian, I'll get it going again but it's going to be slow, but at least it's slow cause of time and not cash this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Just you wait till you get the mfu and get that monster moving. I can't describe the joy and excitement that I experienced when my truck moved this week for the first time in a year and a half!
I can't wait till it's running, but there is still a LOT to do before that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Mike great to see you back and starting to see updates on this beast. Sounds great with the plan and cant wait for more pics.

Tyler
Thanks Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6wheelking View Post
hope mine comes out that nice
It will, just have to go slow and get it right don't settle for almost right. Ya see as everyone else here knows I am what you might call "Anal". To this point I have almost 400 hrs into this truck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive