View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:33 PM

RCKiwi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Video of Eagle Dozer Prototype

Quote:
Originally Posted by osikasculptor View Post
My own view is that it takes a long time to develop a good reputation and only a few moments to undermine it.

Absolutely agree!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osikasculptor View Post
It also isn't about perfection but learning, moving forward and continually improving whatever you do! ..............
That's quite a good personal mantra, but if I was about to spend $2-$3k on a product where the manufacturer openly stated that getting it bang on was not our intention, instead we were using this as a learning platform and are now dumping it on the market to fund our next little experiment, well, needless to say, they would not be getting my hard earned $$$$$
If these manufacturers dumping products on the market had a decent amount of R & D, they might find the finished product stands a good chance of lasting for more then 10 hours as Lil Giants found.

So I've read my posts back and it may seem like I'm having a go, I'm not. Just having a vent I guess? We all work hard to earn our "toy" money and some of these prices are getting up there for what would seem an entry level machine. You're in good communication with a supplier it would seem - so please pass on my concern that these products need rigorous testing.........a few minutes in some soil in a parking lot doesn't cut it.

Regards,
Glenn

Last edited by RCKiwi; 01-13-2015 at 02:36 PM.