View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion!

New to the boards - so I thought I would give you my input as well. I have been snooping around for some time before I actually joined. Part of the reason I joined, even though I do not have an RC truck yet - was to get access to the signatures and sections that I did not have access to as a non-member. THEN I read this post. I was truly in a pickle. I could have commented on every build running and had access fast as can be - or, I could comment where appropriate and wait until I had enough posts. I can tell you the wait for the signatures was difficult but not too bad. However, I am still short of seeing the sale stuff, and that is something I am very interested in as I am collecting the parts I want for my build. So, does the system work? I think it works just like every other system out there - there are those who will follow the rules, and there are those that will try and find a way around them. Trying to change the rules to keep out the latter will only result in more restrictions on the former. Kind of like the 'When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns'.

There is my opinion - and one more post to the 30 I need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.