View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Liebherr 944b Demolition!

Thanks Guys! Well first thing I did is I narrowed the track width so it fits better on the Goldie, then took her out for a first time test. I wanted to do a video but of course the batteries on all my cameras were dead, so I just took some pictures. I have to say Hendrik did an awesome job setting up everything, the pump was mixed to only turn on when you move the sticks, I wish I knew how to do that with my loaders, if anybody has any idea please help me out, I suck at mixing channels. The machines had tons of power, I need to get better at the stick first before turning up the PSI's. Very smooth all around and the adjustable boom is awesome for those long reach areas. I am going to have fun with it for sure.
Here you can see the narrow tracks.

On to only just a few build pictures of the grapple as when my buddy Grant is here we seem to always "TEST FIT" things but never actually take them apart and take pictures since we're already halfway done, a little tip, if you plan on getting this as kit, it will save you 200 euros and it's not that hard to build, only thing is the holes have to be drilled bigger and parts come on the casting tree and will need cutting and may need polishing or sanding. Otherwise not bad. I am gonna have to redrill and retap this little valve block and this the only one that is pissing me off.

Now the question is, to paint it or not to paint it???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 09-05-2013 at 01:33 PM.