View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I've kept the door closed to the garage, cats only. The dog, Great Dane still a bit of puppy loves to raid my tire box and the foam inserts!! He is really bad at taking small parts when your not looking only to find them in the bed at night!!! The cats usually sleep on something or in something. They just flick an ear when air compressor kicks on and maybe lift a head when I hit the chop saw,,that's really loud!! But other than that they just are happy that the dog isn't using them as a living squeaky toy!!!

Yes, bingo, I made the holder for the servo and cable stays. 2-56 set screws holding the cable housing in place. I'm going to go and mill out/away any unneeded material to lighten it up as much as possible. And it's all manual milling no cnc,, my redneck cnc = crank, number, and crank again!!! I do have a digital read out for the mill and that was the best thing ever for me. I've been thinking of going cnc but I would still need the manual mill. Have been looking at setup thank still have the crank handles to allow manual milling abilities. The hard part for me is the computer stuff.