Thread: My Wife
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Wife

Well my wife fully supports my addiction ...but if you realky want an honest opinion ...and this goes for all guys i hear talk about how their wives bark orders at them ..if you allow them to be that way then its your fault ..A marriage is a 2 way street ,its all about both of you,not just her and not just you.Now unless you are a r/c addict and spend every penny on toys but yet the household bills suffer and don't get paid then you need someone like her to have the restraint that you don't have.But as i see it,you worked your butt off to make the EXTRA money to pay for this excavator,that means over and above your regular pay.You should be able to buy it.My wife and i have a system.she has her household responsibilties and i have mine,as long as those commitments are looked after every month like they are supposed to be then what you have left over you can spend it on whatever you want ...a marriage is a joint effort for both parties not one sided..Oh and for the record we have been together for 30 yrs and married for 26 of those years and we get along just great ..so again if you let your wives or girlfriends get away with treating you like a child then you cannot complain about it..only you can change the way you choose to be treated by others