View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BOTM continued......

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
it was to save you the embarrassment of making a fool of yourself but ok
you are the main reason of the ending the build of the month. Countless wining to members phone calls to people and badmouthing the forum to members. I have been in contact with a few people that have informed me of your petty childish bashing and for your information we don't feel its anyone's business what happened with the voting numbers you bring up...We corrected the problem and it hasn't happened anymore and measures were taken so it wouldn't happen again.

If you are set on knowing what happened I can tell you but it isn't good for you. That is why it hasn't been aired on public form.... let me know if you want me to continue

knock yourself out, its not embarrassing me one bit.... your just embarrassing yourself and the forum.... you claim to have all these "ppl" who are playing the he said she said card.... go ahead air it out... lets hear who these ppl are..... I got plenty on my own end to air out.... "you fixed the problem" CLEARLY.... you JUST GOT CAUGHT there is no difference.... so how many other BOTM threads were falsified and edited before you all got caught out there...... Im tired of all of you hiding behind a computer and making excuses for all the b.s. YOU GUYS cause.... I didnt do ANYTHING to this forum but post my stuff and compliment other ppl's builds.... I didnt even NOMINATE any of the builds of mine that did win.... so what is your point again....?