View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BOTM continued......

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
Ok 1 you are the sole reason build of the month is gone
2 there are multiple members that set up more then one account just to vote agents your builds. Did it happen before you? could have but not to the extent of your builds
3we have had 4 1/2 years of problem free build of the month and you come along and f#&k everything up with your childish pouting because you didn't win.

you claim that there is a conspiracy with the MODS agents you...not true its your so called happy customers and other members that you have disrespected with your arrogant cocky attitude..

I don't feel I am embarrassing myself or the forum.Somethings are not the business of the general forum and that's why we as mods discuss problems and fix them in the shadows. Our personal feelings towards any of the members dose not effect any decision made on the forum as all disciplinary actions have to be brought up to the mods in a discussion and then voted upon before action is taken...

throw the blame around all you want...you did this to yourself not the mods

I have not met you in person and cant form a solid opinion about you but have had multiple members tell me you are arrogant and self adsorbed and just plain rude to them.....Was there some vote tampering going on? looks like it and like I said it was taken care of but you just cant let it go.

Instead of bashing this forum and its members you might want to use that time to work on your people skills...... just a thought
thats hilarious, that you decided to take the opportunity to use me as your "escape goat" no problem, if the shoe fits ill wear it.....

your killing me with all this he said she said b.s. i wonder where all these "so called members" are coming from..... apparently the complain to mods a bout what again??????? ive never heard of any complaints....... arrogant????? thats funny i didnt know confidence in ones self is now mistaken for arrogance.... that is the most PATHETIC thing I have heard from anyone lately...... blame me ALL you want use me as the EXCUSE all you want, it doenst change the fact that its all b.s....... if its true lets hear it.... let those so called "UPSET" customers come on this thread and post up the so called "negative" experience about me and what it was that I supposedly did.... I really want to see who these ppl are.... lets not go creating fake usernames for this one either, as I document EACH and EVERY customer of mine, and not only have been extremely helpful but have taken care of eachand every single one of them....... oh wait...... UNLESS your talking about ppl on this forum who have never been my CUSTOMERS and just have hate in their blood and want to form an opinion based off of nothing, then maybe you might have a solid base to form your argument off of.... I do have plenty of HATERS, its what fuels the fire.....