View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Before Cossett guts me

Gee Thanks Guys!
Ken,it's not magic by no means. First I tack the seam w/my mig,then cover the mess w/the-ole-JB weld.
I knew it was just a matter of time before my weekness in reading,writing & understanding Australian would get me in trouble!
Back when Cossett sent me the instructions on how she wanted the trailer built,I notice that it didn't look right when I read it. So I tried google translator,& that didn't seem to help either.
So called her on the phone,& still had a hard time getting the layout correct.
Well...Needless to say the trailer that I've been postin is no longer in existence!
Man! Now this really blows my image!
Turns out all the axles are spoda be behind the deck,& the deck is only 20' in the 1:1 Aussie world.
So this is the correct version of the trailer Cossett wanted. "I HOPE"

Even made the front axle load weight adjustable.

So this is where it goes to Cossett for the finishing touches. Here's a few pics of er before it goes in the box.

To be honest w/you'all,the problem w/the first trailer wasn't cause of my misunderstanding. It boils down to I'm an IDIOT!
Thanks for lookin!
FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.