View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiskybilt View Post
Reg, I enjoy watching all those videos. I even crack a smile on all the "N" scale commentary. That is still my favorite truck.
Thanks very much. I try to keep the commentary clean but every now and then some bad words leak out.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Some great shots with the scenery Reg, the KW is your best ever masterpiece that I don't think you'll ever top.

But imagine if it had a gravel dump behind it, how much more use you'd get out of it instead of being just a pretty trk driving around?
Thanks Joe. The KW is definitely my defining piece and I think you are right, I will never top it. The main reason I think that way is to be honest I doubt I could ever devote that much time to another build. It really was my full time job for several months and I became very emotionally invested in the story behind the real truck.

I know what you are saying about the dump option. As cool as it is to have an RC logging truck like no other it is not very practical. If however, I were to build a log loader that may change....