Thread: 990 cat loader
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 990 cat loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
now thats a beautiful lookin 990 Steve! I should know, I work for a Cat dealership and as a matter of fact there is a 990 in our shop this very moment. Good loader, its been working at this mine for over 15 yrs now.... I did a complete rebuild of this machine twice now over the years....kinda funny, I wish I could build em but I just fix em. If you need any more measurements or pics, just let me know and I'll send ya what you need, I know this machine inside out.

Mario
thanks Mario 1 key problem area is the Z link I couldn't get good measurements off my scaled pic of all pin centers .I'm not a 100% sure I have it correct Looks like I should've punched vent holes in the hood too , looks like hood #3 in the future or a funky fixture to get hood #2 right . I kind of liked the 990G stacks instead of the stock year I went off like in the pic you have here . Thats a good pic of the fire suppression , the 1st deck plate I put it right be hind the cab which I'm using to disguise the pressure relief valve . Also good cabin interior would be great .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.