View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 777 HAUL TRUCK (1/12 size)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Quite a bit of dirt on those tires now hey...

The ladders look great!...The whole truck looks great actually. With some paint it's going to look awesome! Do you find that with each model, you want to create more detail?
Ya...look at all the dirt hey...tells you how clean my floor is...I would like to get them really dirty but this time of year dirt is hard to find,or should I say just hard and under snow....

I'm happy with the ladders even though it would be better if they were round and not square...but if I can cut the parts out all the better...good thing I'm not a true scale builder !!
Yes...having a bit more detail does seem to be getting more important for me even on my "Plain Jane" builds!! There are some details that just have to be on the model...just not the same without them. The hardest part is making it all work right...then it seems once you get it working properly you just want to paint it and go use it... adding the details seems to get forgotten...or put off for along time,so the trick is never paint your model that way it is always a work in progress!! LOL