View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:33 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Rural Canada is not great Bo, wireless is expensive & data restricted... about the only negative I can think of for the living in the country, but not that much of a priority to ever consider moving to town.

How would that help me Evan when the video email needs to be of good quality to still upload to youtube?

My Izzy dozer tracks are wearing out!

I had just enough slider travel to take out two links to reconnect the track. I put the lighter set of springs back in, it'll help lengthen the life of the tracks somewhat... but after trying it out the track is still skipping in reverse, not forward... strange

Shorten two links

Before it was shortened two links

I forgot to take a before pic, but before taking out two links the front idlers were another 12 to 20mm ahead so at certain positions of the blade near bottom of travel, the grouser bars were catching the eye bolts on the lift cyls.

I need some new tracks soon Stevie

Operations in the lean-to last couple weeks, widowing down the lumpy pile.

Pile the damp lumps on the adjacent wall... fire up the diesel heater once a day to a temp of 30C in the room to help dry out lumps quicker.

Pile the screenings in the back room.

Last warm spell in early March I had a screening pile about half the size as above, dumped it out the back door of the shop, as the snow had melted away , bulldozed the fine dirt out along the north wall. It's been spring temps again this last week, couple more days will make it dry enough to do that again.

Joe