View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campbell River Museum Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakyat View Post
I am from Edson AB.
I am very impressed with your KW. I am getting ready to buildacraft 420" tandem tandem bed truck. Those BD91 Clark's would be a perfect fit for my application. I would be. Very interested seeing moreofthat truck. Do you have more pictures? Isit 1/14 scale? That's a big table that it's occupying all by itself. Is that a 853?
We have the reminents of that same truck in the back 40 at our yard here in Edson. We have two trucks in our fleet with the BD91's
Thanks very much. I am looking forward to your build also. You've probably already looked but the truck is 1/10 scale and based on an 850. Yes it is big!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Reg, great to have you along for the day. I took my camera with me both days but never managed to get any shots. Thanks to your shots and Lou's, everyone can see the good time we had. The numbers were down this year, but it was still good to get together and help out the museum. Thanks for the long drive!
Rob

Link to Reg's KW build http://rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=5939
No problem Rob. I almost ended up there again yesterday but decided to come home instead of staying at a friends in Courtenay.

I am a little upset that you brought the rock truck when I wasn't there...lol

You best come down to Duncan this July...

I have about a 1/2 hour of GoPro video that I need to edit and post up. I will try to do that over the next few days.