View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First build ,cat D11

The last pic is the left one is taped, right one (in best shape of all) is not taped. It's really no big deal, I was just disappointed in appearance for how much I paid. I decided to go with these for reasons of steel, and from others they make the best stuff. As long as they work I'll be happy. It was one of those things I thought I would share, maybe I'm being too critical??

The servos were not from them, cheep hobbyking from home pile of stuff, just was checking size. I thought I already have some micro servos.

Oh and yea five valve dozer. Independent blade lift valves, allowing left/right tilt. (2) Dump/carry tilt for the blade valve (3). Ripper raise (4), ripper tilt (5). Like I have said before, that should make a first build radio programming easy!! Lol!! Planning on using a 9ch radio.

And yes I had planned on larger diameter for tank to pump and larger size back to tank. Just wasn't using planning on using that hose and their fittings.