RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless808 View Post
Looks awesome Reg! I'm sure we'll see it grow, and grow and grow ... LOL
Thanks! I hope so! I just want to get the roads in so I can drive around.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
I was loaded and heading out to the RCP compound (was a work release) but I forgot your 2500 miles away!!!!! Lol!!! And didn't have my fuel card!! One of these days I may see the father-i -law out your way. But I don't know if the airlines would allow me a d11 as a carry-on. . Your setup looks like a lot of fun reg! I just this last week have had the opportunity to start some spring cleanup here. Definitely jealous of your spot!! Hope it rains for a month!! Lol!! Naa it's looking good and keep doing what your doing.
Haha, we've had plenty of rain lately. It looks like we are headed back to sunshine this week though so that's good. Gotta get the roads in before it dries too much or they won't pack. If you find that gas card, I will be off work for the rest of the month... Just sayin Of course I will be working in the shop some of the time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
I want to play at RCP Compound.........4950 km or 3100 miles and 46 hours only.........beam me up please.....
No doubt! I wish I could beam you guys here. I'm getting bored without company and it takes forever one truck load at a time. I need a fleet operating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
The compound is coming along great Reg. I love the bridge, Reminds me of the typical logging road bridges I see in the bush made out of rail ties.

There's no written rules for our play zones but I suggest no more cheating with the big toys ok.

I know how you like to jump into something and go all out till its done. Can't do that with the compound, this is your test in slow and steady because there is no race. Gotta make it last ......atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

Keep the pics and vids coming.
Thanks Mario. Yeah I can get carried away with things. I guess you could say that I don't like to F around. If I decide I am going to do something I usually give it 100%. I have most of the main stuff done now with the bigger machinery. I think from here on out it will be mostly RC although I would like to move in a couple more boulders. I don't plan to take my time really but I promise to use the toys as much as possible...

A few shots from this evening. I managed to stretch the road out a few more feet. I think I have about 75' of road now so it's getting more fun. Hills, corners and a bridge. It's a good start!

Videos to follow!

Thanks for following along!