View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Yup, I guilty!! I was pickin on reg too!! It is hard trying to move a 600# rock, I used human power (but regretted it and should have used diesel power!!) now it's back to RC power!! I too have to admit, I traveled to a lot of places in north and Central America, instead of souvenirs I gathered small rocks. Corrals, limestone, basalt , ruins, jades, quartz, shales, most I don't even know. Just stumble across something baseball size from the local area and transported home. Some legal, some undeclared, some possible illegal? But great reminders of travels and adventures. And the farm we bought years ago was owned by a part time geologist, (teacher ?) anytime a shovel go in the ground we dig up weird rocks/fossils, definately not native stuff. Kind of just gives ya a simple reminder of where you were or what ya did. The backyard it looking better and better Mario, once ya get rid of the roots it looks like good diggin dirt!! I don't have roots anymore but the dirt is riddled with 1-2" river pebbles from the old fish pond. Just the right size to be a p.i.t.a. When diggin!!! Reg ya got the west coast, Mario you are working on the east coast, if my father wouldn't harass me forever I'd have an indoor barn basement dig site, lights, water system, semi-climate controlled, ect,,, but he already thinks I'm nuts!! Lol!! Although back in racing days I had 3 different mx/sx tracks, so the family supports the RC stuff, haven't gotten hurt from any of this!! 40+ and still lovin being a man child!!