View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Well..... Moved some more dirt today, non RC style . But this is for a means to an end so it's ok.. Gave me a chance to visualize what the heck I'm trying to create and I've made a change in plan now. I wanted to store clean material in a elevated hopper that I could open and close with a servo from a radio?.....naaawh, too fancy and not needed. Now that I look at it, I think just parking a truck under the conveyor when screening will do just fine. No worries of dealing with packed dirt clogged in the hopper or how high the thing would have to be ....etc.

Here's a few pics, tell me what you think. Make a hopper to store a truck load of dirt , or just load as I clean the stuff? It's all because of Indy when I first saw a Sandmaster. I've wanted to do something like that ever since!

And funny how things work out. I was just saying last week I need to start working on the loading dock areas. Well, I pulled the tarp off the dock the other day and saw this.....

Not surprised though. I didn't figure the wood could survive outdoors. I tried my best to preserve. Didn't work.....on to plan B......