View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Wow, I'm impressed!! That screener with conveyor is perfect!! At first I was thinking too slow but with the fine material and how you have the box set up as a gate, it's perfect!! Great job on this set up!! I haven't had the time to get my setup but I'm going to change some things around after seeing yours!!
I'd like to say it was a well thought and planned type of build but....
sometimes a guy gets lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabOne View Post
AWESOME job Mario!!

Bring your whole backyard to Indy in August!!

-Terry
Never mind the backyard Terry, just wish I could go to Indy. Finally got the cash to deal with my border woes, just won't be done in time for this Aug
Looking forward to seeing you again next year! Lots to show and talk about since the last time we met

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiskybilt View Post
I was leaning toward a trommel screen myself, but I am impressed with your shaker setup, as well as the belt conveyor.
Thanks! I also want to build a trommel but my impatience got the best of me.
It was quicker, cheaper and less complex to build the shaker and then add the conveyor. It's all about personal preference and needs I guess.
A portable trommel like Lou's is more site flexible, my shaker is a very site specific set up but I have the space for it so,it's all good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
Looks and works great . I would be running a track and loading rail cars ��
Well you better come for a visit and start laying down some track for me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
Supermario-looks like your outdoor site is coming along nicely. I enjoy looking at all the different construction sites. Maybe you need to use some exterior plywood on the loading dock, or just paint new plywood with epoxy. Looking good!!
Thanks for the kind words. I also enjoy seeing all the different types of construction sites and how we are all in the same hobby and yet can create so many different and great ways to express our builds.
I like the exterior plywood idea but hard to get thin and cheap. i live in steel town so hoping to find a sheet of something I'll never have to worry about for the rest of my life anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
That turned out nice, works great Mario! So what's next? Looks like you need some help up there!
thanks Kent, your right! I could use some help! Hard to run a loader and keep track of how much dirt is in the truck!
Next is another conveyor.... 4ft . Used to stock pile dirt from the pit before going through the shaker.
i also need to make my first attempt at a scale building. I want to make a shaker operator shack which will have the 3 ESC's , RX and battery inside and will run the whole operation from a 6ch radio...... Yes , I don't need 6 channels but I have ideas for the spare channels........ I'm thinking I could run my 3 lighting plants I got from exclusive rc through the radio maybe and control lighting from the radio also ?