View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Some of my collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
Nice stable Rick. I to have been a train buff. A few years ago back in Sioux Falls, SD I got into trains and in three years between my 14 x 16 layout and all my rolling stock, I somehow spent $18,000. I was a member of the train club in Sioux Falls and did more than my fair share of work on that layout as well. And I taught myself how to do it all. From laying track to weathering to airbrushing. I wanted to do something and I just went and bought what I needed and figured out how to do it.

Here are my 1:87 Trucks that I detailed.

1:87th Trucks

and here are some of my rolling stock and engines. These are just the ones I detailed.

Engines and Rolling Stock

As you can see I have this thing about detail....

-Mike
Who is Rick, Mike? Now you are calling me Rick! This is actually quite amussing! But thanks for the compliments. I think they were ment for me. Maybe not, but it is my thread. Always good to see another model railroader in this RC truck hobby. I'm pretty sure we all share the same interests. Must have come from similar molds. I haven't yet mustered the courage to weather my models like you, Mike. Maybe someday.