View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Green Horn

chaseracer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my first semi build (dump)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Hahaha That's awesome Jason! I wondered if you would actually do it... worked out great. We drove by the site today and I said to the fiance that we should have stopped by and got in your way. If we did that would have been cool to see. Now that you bounced some rocks off of it I won't be so nervous to load it either!

Good job!
thank you Reg.. you should have stopped in finished the job today that site done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Way to go Jason!! that's got to be a first. Some delicate hands there on the sticks..Bring it up to Campbell River and Greg and Lou will smack the sides a bit.
thanks Rob .. well it hope my truck can handle a few smacks .. but hopefuly there isnt too many... 18 years of operating I have broke one side board and it was from a stray rock .. Knock on wood jinkz myself now lol I will probably rip a whole side off tomorrow now

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztruck View Post
XLNT
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile Trucking View Post
That was very cool, and I'm sure nerve racking. But I think we need to build something a little more scale to load your truck.
Good job
more nervous about the boss catching me lol nah did it on my coffee break.. yes need to build something really want a excavator but dont have money or skills for that .. think it will be a loader started looking at 966 drawings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
That video was cool! Nice truck
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Nice video! Well done! But I agree it's time to fix the scale issue. So how long do you think it will take to refurbish a 1:1 old school Autocar? LOL
thanks .. As for a 1:1 autocar probababy not .. but these are by far my favorite trucks of all time would love to have a real one. even though im not a truck driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart racer View Post
now that's cool and funny...does Johnny know he has a new dump working for him?...lol
thanks

I am Sure Mr Chew was looking down from up above (RIP) and was probabaly smiling at how high the sides boards are .. he hated the new style truck can get enough on lol