View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion!

Ok, I have been on a few forums and I don't think that anyone on any of the 3 forums i have been on can say that I don't contribute. I know how to use the forums but that is really it, I don't know how they work or any of that stuff. The first time I heard the term "Post *****" was while talking to Rick (Rogue) on the phone. I had commented on every thread that was listed on the "New Posts" tab.

I really have no idea what a "Post *****" is. I thought the reason for having a forum like this was to communicate between people of a like mind. When I see something I like, dislike, or want to know more about, I comment.

So please tell me what is the definition of a Post *****?

What does having a high post count do for you?

What is B/S/T?

I never gave any mind to how many posts I make. Like I said I see something I want to comment on then I do so. If I have something to share than I do so.

I personally have not ran into anything as of yet that I can not access on this forum. (am I missing something good, like a secret RC society, with rings and special chants)

I get much more enjoyment out of seeing a high "View" count on my threads than I do seeing any type of post count. To me the more people look at my work the better I feel about it. Regardless of the comments they make, or even if they don't make them.

For instance, if you look under the Highway trucks and trailer section as of yesterday anyway my thread for my build had the most views. That makes me happy because that means that people what to see what I am doing and what I am going to do next. If they comment then great, if not, well I can live with that, there are a few guy's that I think follow my build and take the time to comment. I appreciate all of them. They help me with their comments, even you JAMMER.

So in short I guess I would have to say that if a post count will keep me from going someplace on this forum then NO I would not agree with one.

As for the word count, well as I pointed out above even a "Nice Build" is appreciated. And the occasional "WOW" well hey I have done some things that are perfectly acknowledged with a simple "WOW". So I guess the word count thing would be a no as well.

Of course as I said if I had some idea of what all this stuff meant or did for someone than my mind could be changed.

I know I don't have to worry about the short messages coming from me because I can be long winded most times.

-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive